Карта сайта

Это автоматически сохраненная страница от 31.07.2013. Оригинал был здесь: http://2ch.hk/b/res/52583773.html
Сайт a2ch.ru не связан с авторами и содержимым страницы
жалоба / abuse: admin@a2ch.ru

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:15:48
Sup. Does 2ch still have a lolis board? Nothing real, just 2D. I remember there used to be one about 1 or 2 years ago, but I can't find it.

I don't speak russian and I figured it was better not to use a translator.

Cyka


Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:17:00
>>52583773
Americans the best! Pidoras ebaniu.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:19:10
>>52583851
Yeah, yeah, great. Now tell me how to find the lolis.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:20:56
>>52583995
Putin deleted our board with 2d-loli.
U can kiss his fat fucking ass.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:24:49
>Вищоi якостi Лi 2 канали э дошка Lolis? Нiчого реального, тiльки 2D. Я пам'ятаю, що ранiше було на вiдстанi близько 1 або 2 роки тому, але я не можу знайти його.

Я не кажу росiйською i я вирiшив, що краще не використовувати перекладача.

CYKA

Паста с укрчана, расходимся.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:25:43
http://www.nsopw.gov/ SUKA

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:26:47
>>52584112
I have no idea why Russians hate Putin so much. He's a pretty cool guy, just look at how he stands up to feminists and gay/race-mixing propaganda.

Anyway, I guess you're saying the lolis board is gone.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:28:52
>>52584407
Wow, putting it into a fake language and pretending it's copypasta is actually a pretty good trolling method. Nobody does this sort of thing on the original /b/. I wonder whether it actually works here.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:30:47
>>52583773
lolibooru. com
Enjoy.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:34:44
Get off your fucking high horses. Everybody knows russians are the biggest pedos in the world. It's no coincidence that in 90% of CP they speak russian, and in the other 10% ukrainian.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:35:44
>>52584531
Говна наверни под путинку, ватник.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:36:19
>>52583773
<span style="background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(102, 37, 186); color: rgb(108, 64, 177);">ЗАБЛОКИРОВАНО РОСКОМНАДЗОРОМ</span>

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:38:04
>>52585027
Гамбургер наверни за Обаму, да на гей парады сходи, проветрись. Все же знаю, что американцы толстые, едят гамбургеры, и среди их много геев.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:53:38
Ебать вы действительно думаете, что у англопидоров нет своей параши и они пойдут сюда за 2д лолями?
этож хуй обыкновенный который питается прикинутся англопидором, а на деле просто пидр

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 01:58:52
>>52586154
А где у них своя параща? на 4чане?

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 02:01:52
>>52586154
>Ебать
>англопидоров
>этож
>англопидором
>пидр
Я думал, тут таких не бывает. Ещё и на ночном. Даже для МДК это слишком махровое быдло.

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 02:03:33
>>52586452
там помимо него ещё целая прорва мелкоборд, лурка в помощь (хотя там уже лет дохуя не обновлялось)

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 02:04:35
>>52586726
Ты любитель лоль или просто олдфагом прикинулся?

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 02:05:47
>>52584665
>putting it into a fake language
Еще один пруф уебищности хохлов

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 02:06:24
>>52586792
прикинулся, товарисч майор

Чтв 01 Авг 2013 02:09:05
>>52583773
No, that&amp;#39;s now uncommon in Russia. We respect our President Putin and, according to his taste, we adore boys only from now.


← К списку тредов