I regularly walk into a pharmacy "Doctor" Kuznechny lane and every time I ask whether there is a sale Glikodin ? Every time I answer no. I asked yet again 150 and 150 times I was told no . Meaning that answers me the same pharmacist meets with the same intonation. And every time I ask with a constant tone :
- Glikodin there ?
- Glikodina not.
- There Glikodin on sale ?
- Glikodinom not sell .
- Glikodina can buy, how much to eat ?
- No, Glikodina on sale at all.
- I 'd like to buy a couple of jars Glikodina , how much it all?
- Sorry, we do not sell Glikodina .
- Cough syrup is? I Glikodin needed .
- He's on prescription only .
And because this pharmacist contagion knows me perfectly in person knows that I ask and he knows that he will answer me . But still never none of us or gesture , not a word showed that each of us knows the script. Often pharmacist smokes at the entrance , when I go to the store , then I spy on him through the glass door, he was finishing indifferently , goby and throws back behind the counter :
- What do you want ?
- I need Glikodin .
- We do not .
- Sorry .
Sometimes it communicates with another client , then standing nearby, I patiently wait for them to finish :
- A Glikodin on sale there ?
- No, we do not sell them .
Sometimes he just misses behind the counter at the pharmacy when no one, and I just pacing around the room . Of course , he knows what will happen next , but gives an indifferently takes magazine.
- Something I Glikodin can not find it at all in the sale happen?
- No, I have not had , we do not sell them .
It is very harsh , truly masculine confrontation whose outcome is not clear. It is obvious that each party expects to win . However, I agree to a draw.